Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Icing



I found this recipe at old-recipe-detective.blogspot.com and copied and pasted below:

Pineapple Cake Recipe Found
Hello! Nice site and blog! I think I may have a recipe that someone named Bernice was looking for on your recipe detective blog. She called it “pineapple cake” with cream cheese frosting. I call mine “best cake.” Here it is:

2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
2 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups chopped nuts
1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
Combine all ingredients and mix by hand. Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake 35 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool and frost with this:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup soft margarine (I use butter)
1 tsp vanilla
1 and 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar



No comments:

Post a Comment