Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Spinach,Pomegranate, Greek Yogurt Dressing with Almonds & Beef, Bean, Cabbage Soup


To make creamy and tangy dressing for this spinach salad, I mixed together, 2 T. of mayo, 3 T. of Greek yogurt, diced onion, fresh parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper. The sweet pomegranate on top of this was delicious. The slivered almonds are a nice finish.

My sister and I were on the phone discussing food and she asked if I remembered the soup, Ron, use to make?  She said it was roast, beans and sauerkraut. I thought about making it and changed at the last minute and put fresh cabbage in it. I also decided on small red kidney beans. It smells wonderful as it cooks. The other ingredients were beef stock, shallot, onion, garlic, red pepper, black pepper & Worcestershire  sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment