Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cracked Pepper Bistro

www.urbanspoon.comcrackedpepperbistro.com





The Cracked Pepper Bistro is absolutely the best! No doubt about it. On my last night of my trip my friends (Gay and Charlie) took me here for dinner. Last but not Least, this was by far my favorite meal! We have eaten at many excellent restaurants in the past couple of weeks and I
appreciate and  have enjoyed each experience. My new favorite food is an appetizer that they name, Mala Insana Napoleon . It is pumpkin seed, panko encrusted eggplant, fried in peanut oil, layered with walnut pesto, goat cheese, and oven roasted tomatoes. It is stacked and then misted with aged balsamic.
The Salad was Stilton Blue Salad. It consisted of Little Gem Lettuce and dry blue cheese dressing. Served with candied walnuts and Asian Pears. with Port Wine reduction.
The Bread Pudding was meant for sharing. It was quite large and every bite delicious! It has a great sauce that you could easily eat more than you really should.  All three of us loved it!
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/56/610319/restaurant/Hoover/Cracked-Pepper-Bistro-Fresno

No comments:

Post a Comment